Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

French Macarons Recipe��


How to make French Macaron | Dessert Recipe.

Hi you guys!!!   Welcome to my cooking blog, Here  I have a very tasty Recipe for ya. French Macarons. Who said making Macaron not easy? let me know in the comment below if its easy to make macarons for ya or not.
and I have a video tutorial bellow, so enjoy! Subscribe!!! to Simply Nataly here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0WD7luOmthEIdSeXCrhMJQ


Ingredients: I used for the Macaron shells:
1 cup of powder sugar
3/4 cup of almond meal / flour
2 eggs whites
4 tablespoons of granulated sugar.

Ingredients for filling;
7 tablespoons of room temperature butter
5 tablespoons of  Cool Whip cream  room temperature
1/2 cup of almond meal ( that`s my secrets ingredient )
 Enjoy!!!!
#macaron #macarons #recipe, sweet treats, baking,


No comments:

Post a Comment